July 2019 Updates
Welcome to the July 2019 updates of NITO. There are a number of recent updates that we hope you’ll like, some of the key highlights include:
- Two-Factor Authentication via SMS verification code can now be optionally enabled/disabled per user, under ‘User Config’>’Name and Authentication’.
- Enabled/Disable “Recovered/UP/OK” notifications for entire Rule Sets or individual users, independent of actual problem notifications.
- UK (London) and Asia (Japan) geo-check locations are now available for HTTP(S), Ping and other distributed geo-check Internet device types.
- MS Exchange Module is now available for monitoring your Microsoft Exchange transport queues/SMTP, connections, users and database performance.
- MS Azure Stack alert monitoring with the ability to conveniently close the alert state in Azure via NiTO.
- Minor agent update v9.2-9 enforces HTTPS connections to our agent repository for updates. This is an optional update that deprecates support for some older OSs; updates via non-TLS/SSL HTTP connections remain secure via code-signing.
- Other minor fixes and improvements including but not limited to improved graphing performance and smoother animations, search in Finder for exact device name by surrounding keywords with quotes, drag and drop to move most dialog windows within the portal, and more.